The Internal Smile is a very powerful practice of healing, which has been practised in ancient China. The wise men have achieved great health, happiness and longevity using… the Internal Smile.
In Taoism, negative emotions are regarded as low-quality energy.
Many people spend their lives in anger, sadness, depression, fear, anxiety, and other kinds of negative energy. These energies cause chronic illness and drain our vitality.
The Internal Smile is a sincere smile from the whole body: including all organs, glands, muscles, bones and nervous system. It produces high-quality energy that can heal, and eventually transform itself into even higher quality energy.
A sincere smile sends the energy of love that has power to heal and transform. Just remember the time when you were upset or physically ill, and someone, perhaps even a stranger, smiled sincerely, and suddenly, you felt better.
In Ancient China wise men discovered the power of the Inner Smile. They practiced the Internal Smile on themselves. They used their subtle body energy and formed a high-quality (higher vibrations) energy, which created health, happiness, and longevity in the body.
The Internal Smile is like a delight in love or a pleasure of love and love can restore and rejuvenate.
The Internal Smile directs loving energy into our organs and glands, which is necessary for healing and good life.
The Internal Smile is the best for neutralizing any kind of stress.
11 Steps to Practicing the Inner Smile
1. Sit comfortably, and keep your spine to be in an upright position. Relax….
2. Take a couple of deep, slow breaths, noticing how your abdomen rises relaxes with each breath. Empty your mind and let go of thoughts.
3. Rest the tip of your tongue gently on the roof of your mouth.
4. Smile gently, allowing your lips to feel full and smooth as they spread to the side and lift just slightly. This smile should be like the Mona Lisa smile.
5. Now bring your attention to the space between your eyebrows (the “Third Eye” center). Focus on this centre and feel gentle vibrations there (tingling, crawling sensations, or pulsations)
6. Bring your attention now to the middle of your head (the centre of your brain). This is a place referred to in Taoism as the Crystal Palace – home to the pineal, pituitary, thalamus and hypothalamus glands. Feel the energy gathering in the middle of your head.
7. Allow this energy gathering in the Crystal Palace to flow forward into your eyes. Feel your eyes becoming “smiling eyes.” To enhance this, you can imagine that you’re gazing into the eyes of the person who you love the most, and they’re gazing back at you … infusing your eyes with this quality of loving-kindness and delight.
8. Now, direct the energy of your smiling eyes back and down into some place in your body where you need heeling. It might be a place where you’ve recently had an injury or illness. In any case, smile down into that place within your body, and feel that place opening to receive smile-energy.
9. Continue to smile into that place within your body and let it absorb this smile-energy like a sponge soaks up water.
10. When this feels complete, direct your inner attention, with its smile-energy, into your Solar Plexus, feeling warmth and brightness gathering now in your belly.
11. Release the tip of your tongue from the roof of your mouth, and release the smile (or keep it if it now feels natural).
When your energy grows, you will have more energy to work on your talents and skills. You will become more flexible and adaptable. You will know what you want in life and how to achieve this.
Conclusion: The connection between our body and psyche is undeniable. Only harmony between these two can make a person truly healthy. Our biography literary becomes our Biology. We need to learn to identify emotional patterns in the body that lead to diseases that creates problems in people’s life. This ability is called Medical Intuition. The process of healing specific emotional patterns that become the root cause of an illness, is called Intuitive Healing. If you are interested in learning more about Medical Intuition & Intuitive Healing, I am inviting you to attend my “Practical Medical Intuition & Intuitive Healing” 2-day workshop on the 18-19 of November(Saturday – Sunday) from 10 am -5 pm on both days. To learn more click on “Practical Medical Intuition & Intuitive Healing” 2-day workshop.